The aircraft Maintenance Technician is a basics of safety standards regulations general industry practices and procedures that govern an aircraft mechanic’s work.
In this training we familiarizes the student with many of the methods and tools used in aviation maintenance. Procedures for cleaning the aircraft corrosion control methods of testing use of the tools are typically covered.
The training offered to CFPNC ACADEMY is approved by the Moroccan Civil Aviation Directorate (DAC). It is directly part of the curriculum necessary for the issue of a License of Technician in Aeronautical Maintenance.
CONDITIONS OF ADMISSION
- Scientific / Technical Bac or equivalent certificate and Bac +
- Age 18 years old
- Have a level of English and French to interact and use documents without particular difficulty.
- Medical Aptitude Class I (see CFPNC Academy)
- Candidates must be recognized as fit to complete the training following selection tests and a flight simulator
- aptitude test before the final agreement for registration.
- 8 identity photos
- Registration form duly completed
- CNIE photocopy or passport (if in possession)
- Photocopy diploma or certificates
- 2 birth certificate extracts
- Copy of the Baccalauréat and attestation (Faculty or others)
- Anthropometric record (criminal record)
DURATION OF TRAINING:
2 years of training
This license, which is recognized by all ICAO countries, ultimately allows the approval of the APRS approval of a device.