A flying School reporting to the civil aviation authority (DAC)
Pilotes de ligne – Hôtesses de l’air – Stewards – Tourisme
Objective: provide ab initio airline pilot training
Aimed at: trainees with little or no aeronautical experience
Duration: 24 months, including holidays
Languages: French of English
This course is conducted by IATC, approved FTO n° 2110; the training prepares future pilots for type rating.
- 198 flight hours
- 48 simulator hours
- 681 hours of ground training, excluding English
Theoretical training ATPL
ITAC Generally entrusts this phase of training To Morocco private School civil aviation (DAC). The theory course complies with Moroccan and European standard, covers 10 subject and take week 34 (750 hours).
Highly qualified instructors are required to train professional pilots. ITAC. Have such resources. Selected according to their skills, performance and motivation, our instructors also benefit from further training throughout their career at IATC
Qualifications issued on complection of training
- Commercial Pilot Licence – Aeroplane (CPL – A)
- Instrument Rating/Multi Engine rating (IR/ME)
- Multi Engine Piston (MEP) class rating
- Multi Crew cooperation (MCC) training certificate.
- Theory (aeroplane, procedures and operations PPL – CPL – IR BI EXAMS 681 hours.
- English language training : 150 hours
- Single engine dual instruction : 93 hours
- Solo/ spic engine flight : 83 hours
- Twin engine dual instruction : 22 hours
- Sinu single engine : 21 hours
- Sinu twin engines : 27 hours
- FNPT II MCC (b737 oriented or A320 FBS) : 40hours (option) (Total flight 264 H)
- 8 hours of test civil aviation (DAC)
- 4 hours of simulator training checks
- Air law
- Navigation (general & radio navigation)
- Principles of flight
- Communications (VFR & IFR)
- Familiarization with aeroplane (engines, airframe & circuits, emergency equipment, instrumentation).
- Flight planning and performance (mass and balance, performance, flight planning & monitoring).
- Human performance and limitations
- Operational procedures
Extra subject if theory done in French:
- English training in preparation
Other services for airlines (option)
Pilot selection services
Selecting future pilots is a decisive step, implying long-term commitment from the airline.
Psychomotor testing and evaluation, in flight and/or on the ground, provide guarantees and support in decision-making, prior to recruitment.